Open DVD Producer is known to run on Mac OS X 10.9.5.
The available Windows version is not a installation package. It is a bundled .app application, on it's own. It means that you need to put it somewhere on your system (on the Applications folder, for example).
Another thing to consider is that, like the Windows version, there is a embeded version of the tools used (ffmpeg, dvdauthor, cdrtools). If, for some reason, you want to use anoter version of this tools, you will need to take the source code and run by yourself or change the executables inside this bundle.
- Download the package from the main page.
- Unpack it. You can use Keka to do so.
- Place it somewhere (on Applications folder, for example).
- Now you can run it. If it is good for you, you can create a shortcut on the Dock.
- Remove the zip file from your computer.